Bishop's University Residence and conference services
1 866 822-9200 or 819 822-9651
Founded in 1843, Bishop’s University is steeped in history and local heritage. Bishop’s, with its abundant educational and recreational resources, its beautiful campus and idyllic location, is the perfect setting for conferences and meetings.
The diversity of our facilities makes our campus the ideal choice to welcome sports teams, corporate groups, conferences, student groups on year-end educational trips, associations and interest groups that are focused on the arts and more.
Perks and services on campus:
- On site laundry facilities;
- 24 hour Security services;
- Direct access to the Grand Forks networks of cycling trails (part of the Route Verte and Trans Canada Trail networks);
- Sports Complex (access to the indoor and outdoor pools);
- Golf club, squash and racquetball courts;
- Exercise rooms, outdoor tennis courts and several games rooms;
- A variety of meeting spaces adaptable to all your needs and equipped with the latest technology;
- Large parking lot area with space for buses
We can see that this place is one of the best to host a summer camp like ours! The location, the infrastructures, the auditorium for meetings, the pools, the gymnasium, the fields, the dormitories, the cafeteria, etc., are perfect for our current needs! We continue to believe that this magnificent place welcomes every camper to have an unforgettable experience.
I wanted to thank you for all your help and arrangements at Bishop's . . . the kids had an awesome time on the trip, the housing was way above standards, the personnel were very helpful, and reception was fantastic. The kids were amazed by the breakfast, and I was impressed with the quality and diversity of the meal!
Thank you for making our trip so comfortable, I'm so glad I chose Bishops! When we go back to Sherbrooke, I will make sure I contact you FIRST!
From Hadley-Philemon, Wright High School